Secret diary of Anna

One day of late summer in the 2018 year, the 'Facebook' deleted hundreds of accounts in the UK, the US, Iran because of the reason it is critical of Israel.

At that time, I realized my work is also critical of Israel. That's not about Israel, not about Iran, In fact, it's a story about the US. It's about freedom and peace. How do I do? Do I have to post it? or Do I have to delete it?

"look at Israel. It's like cutting off arms against people's rebellion just throwing a stone. It is the worst sin. Can you give up your missiles if your land is on beside this country?"

"Will sanctions and hostility to Palestine help Israel? It's not like that. We know that mutual hostility brings armament competition. However, Israel will not give up their hostility. So if there is a really good God, he will want Iran to have missiles. Only that will bring about a change in Israel."


I can not risk it. The guy will call Google. I have to protect the hippie village from the man. Yes, I have to keep the hippies. Because they are the last hope of this planet. I'm erasing it.

 But, too many people in this world are trapped on Facebook. The guy made this earth into China in an instant. Damn it. How can I do? Yes, I am a super mutant, I will go back and change this gloomy world. If I succeed in this mission, you will never see this secret diary. I hope so.

Comments